Winter is starting to take a toll on our fresh faced little family....we are READY for Spring! We try to get outside as often as the weather will let us and be creative when we can't.
Jonah is asleep at the table because:
A) He is a bear and he is hibernating
B) He cried so hard because he wanted to be a real bear and I had to tell him it was impossible
C) He played too hard at school that day
I'll let you be the judge.
Doug was setting the camera on the self timer mode to entertain the kids...Jonah looks a little more curious than entertained if you ask me.

The snow has melted and Hannah and Jonah couldn't finish their breakfasts before heading outside to see what the grass felt like.
The snow has melted and Hannah and Jonah couldn't finish their breakfasts before heading outside to see what the grass felt like.
mourning the loss of their snowman...only a soggy celery stalk arm and some mushy pretzel eyes remained.
Doug and I needed a good reason to eat smores....so, we set up the tent and had a camp out one Friday night. Mmmmmm! smores!
That's one big tent!
That seemed like a cozy place to stop for a sip of milk.
Hannah and I played dress up in her cousin Ana's flower princess dress that was worn at our very own wedding...and yes, she's chewing on the rubber stopper of a tylenol bottle but I promise the wrapper was still on.
That about wraps up our February....that is until Hannah Jane's 2nd Birthday - Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment